1. Download Heidi Sql from here http://www.heidisql.com/download.php (Click the big Installer button)
2. Install the program to your computer
3. Open the program, you will now be faced with a "session manager" window.
4. Fill in the details accordingly
Network Type: MySQL (TCP/IP)
Hostname/IP: The IP address your game server is on
Prompt for credentials: Unticked
User: The username provided to you
Password: The password provided to you
Port: 3306 (unless specified)
Compressed client/server protocol: Unticked
Databases: Leave blank
Comment: Leave blank
5. Click open
- sql, servers, heidi, mysql, databases
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Accessing your game files:There are two ways to access your game files: Via file manager on...
Setting your server back to default:Use the following steps to restore your server back to...
How to create a sub user:1. Log into your game panel2. Select Create Sub User3. Give them a...
How to schedule tasks:If you want to have an action scheduled for example restart your server...