- Log into your game panel
- Select Create Sub User
- Give them a username and password
- Select the profile tab and give them a firstname and an email address
- Select the game / voice server permissions tab
- Select the game server you want to give them access to with the drop down box
- Tick "Access to this service" unless this box is ticked the rest of the options are ignored and the sub user will not be able to access the game server.
- Give them access to whatever you want by ticking/unticking the options
- users, accounts
- 7 Users Found This Useful
There are two ways to access your game files: Via file manager on the control panel Via FTP...
Setting your server back to default:Use the following steps to restore your server back to...
Connecting to an SQL server using Heidi SQL:1. Download Heidi Sql from here...
If you want to have an action scheduled for example restart your server every morning at 4am...