1. Log into your game panel
2. Select Create Sub User
3. Give them a username and password
4. Select the profile tab and give them a firstname and an email address
5. Select the game / voice server permissions tab
6. Select the game server you want to give them access to with the drop down box
7. Tick "Access to this service" unless this box is ticked the rest of the options are ignored and the sub user will not be able to access the game server.
8. Give them access to whatever you want by ticking/unticking the options
- users, accounts
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Accessing your game files:There are two ways to access your game files: Via file manager on...
Setting your server back to default:Use the following steps to restore your server back to...
Connecting to an SQL server using Heidi SQL:1. Download Heidi Sql from here...
How to schedule tasks:If you want to have an action scheduled for example restart your server...