By placing an order electronically (web order form) you are agreeing to the following terms of service:
D. Game Server Rules
As a game server client of Pingperfect / Pingperfect Hosting you agree and acknowledge the following:
- Advertising of other server providers is strictly prohibited and may result in account suspension/termination of contract.
- Bandwidth and space provided are for the usage of game server files ONLY.
- Executable files such as but not limited to .exe and .bat files may NOT be modified/uploaded without explicit permission from a member of staff at Pingperfect Ltd. The updating of server files from legitimate sources is allowed.
- Bots and other add-ons that may increase CPU usage are NOT allowed without the express permission of Pingperfect.
- Editing slots on your server WILL result in account and service termination. You will only use the amount of slots you have paid for.
- Whilst Pingperfect will endeavour to backup all customer game servers so they can be restored up to a week ago, we cannot guarantee that backups will be available. We also do not backup custom content due to space restrictions, It is up to the client to ensure they have sufficient backups of their service externally.
- Mods installed by Pingperfect (MW3 Server messages etc) Pingperfect will endeavour to update mods on servers as soon as they become available.
- 7a. We will NOT accept any liability for downtime and offer no guarantees about how long it will take to have any mods updated.
- 7b. We will offer to set your server back to default files and settings until a new updated mod becomes available, if you wish us to do this you should raise a support ticket.
- 7c. All mods are offered on a best endeavour basis and we do not guarentee they will work, nor offer ETA's on how long it will take to get them to work.
- In the case of 3rd party mods, we will endeavour to add any and all mods that clients request however we make no guarantee and if a mod cannot be added no refund will be provided unless the game itself also does not work.
- Downgrading a service will credit your account pro-rata with the difference between what the server did cost and now costs, credit is subject to the terms stated in Section H.
D. Web Hosting Rules
As a web hosting client of Pingperfect / Hosting you agree and acknowledge the following:
- The service shall not be used to host material which violates any law or regulation put in place by the country of which the server is located (UK, EU).
- The service shall not be used for hosting backups, large video files or downloads.
- The service shall not be used to host copyrighted software / media without explicit permission of the copyright holder.
- The service shall not be used to host any form of discriminatory or racially abusive content.
- The service shall not be used to host any adult content that includes but is not limited to nudity / sexual content.
- The service shall not be used to host or install proxy servers or bots of any kind.
- The service shall not be used to host or install any information, tools or software related but not limited to scamming, hacking, phishing, phreaking, virii or spam.
- The service shall not be used to host anything that degrades the performance of any of our servers, this judgement would be made at the discretion of Pingperfect Ltd.
- Unlimited file hosting is only applicable to files that are directly related to website(s) on the clients account. Pingperfect Ltd reserves the right to revoke and place limitations on users accounts as we see fit.
- Pingperfect Ltd reserves the right to update our services / prices, giving the client 28 days notice of any changes.
- Backups of webspace/Databases are the responsibility of the client and Pingperfect Ltd cannot restore any data that may have been lost if you have neglected these.
- Testing the security of any device, website, server or anything else provided by Pingperfect is strictly forbidden and will result in any service you have with us being terminated with no refund and depending on how the testing was done your details may be passed to the authorities.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.