How to set up automatic server restarts:
To set up reoccurring automatic restarts follow these simple steps:
- At the top of your control panel click Scheduled tasks.
- Create a new scheduled task and pick the restart option.
- Create a name for the scheduled task.
- Choose a date and time for the first automatic restart.
- Select recur every 1 day.
- Select repeat every (your chosen amount of time) hours.
- Save the scheduled task.
How to choose time zone:
When logged into the control panel, navigate to My Profile, from here you will see a list of editable content, changing time zone here will change the time that automatic restarts take place, for example if your time zone is set to UTC and you create a restart for 6PM this will take place at 6PM UTC however if you update your time zone to UTC + 2 the server would restart at 8PM UTC
If after following this guide you still have issues, please raise a support ticket via your client area.