- Navigate to your Game panel.
- Enable -exclusivejoin on your currently selected custom command line. If you're using a pre-defined command line you will have to create a custom one and tick both the -exclusivejoin tick boxes
- Navigate back to the Game panel
- Select Configuration Files
- Select text-editor next to PlayersExclusiveJoinList.txt
- Add players via their Steam64ID's each on a separate line to the configuration file (To get the SteamID64's, go to the link http://steamid.co/ and copy in the first line of player's profile link then click submit, do this for every player you want to whitelist).
- For example,
- Save the file and restart your server.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Ark Survival Evolved server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/ark-survival-evolved-server-hosting.php