- Go to Gamepanel.
- Click on configuration files
- Click Config Editor or Text-Editor for the
(Do not use Custom.SQL this is for adding another server to the cluster)
- Modify the settings
- Click "Save and Exit"
- Back on the main screen of the game panel (Where you can see start/stop/restart buttons) click the large button at the bottom of the page that says "Update Server Settings"
Select the game mode you want to use, then select "Use Settings.SQL"
Click "Execute" in the top left.
Wait for the process to complete.
- In command line manager (Or config files → modlauncher.bat if you use a modded server) select the game type you just selected to update the settings for
- Startup your server and enjoy!
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Wurm Unlimited server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/wurm-unlimited-game-server-hosting-rental.php