- Log into your game panel
- Go to game services > select your server
- Click on configuration files then edit the settings.sql file (Do not use Custom.SQL this is for adding another server to the cluster)
- Enter the settings you want and click save
- Back on the main screen of the game panel (Where you can see start/stop/restart buttons) click the large button at the bottom of the page that says "Update Server Settings" select the game mode you want to use then select "Use Settings.SQL"
- In command line manager select the game type you just selected to update the settings for
Wait for server to reload and the settings should now match what you entered.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Wurm Unlimited server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/wurm-unlimited-game-server-hosting-rental.php