If you are using Steam Workshop maps ONLY:
- Create a collection with the maps/content you want (http://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1339).
- Create a custom command line in the game panel with the following fields filled out: Authkey, +game_mode, +game_type, +map, +mapgroup, +host_workshop_collection, +workshop_start_map
- Authkey is an API/Authentication Key that is generated from your Steam login. This is necessary for this method to work and can be generated on the Steam website (http://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey); gamemode/gametype/map/mapgroup/workshop start map are down to your preferences; host workshop collection is the collection ID you created in step 1.
- Save the command line and select it. Your server is now running with workshop content.
If you are using maps obtained from somewhere DIFFERENT than Steam Workshop:
- So first you need to download the map you want.
- Extract all files to the right place using FTP, in this case we only have a .bsp mapfile that goes into csgo/maps. (FTP tutorial http://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=568)
- Update mapcycle.txt and maplist.txt located in csgo folder
- Update fast download if you have it.
- You should now be able to play this map without problems.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Counter Strike server today!
Counter Strike 1.6: https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/counter-strike-1.6-game-server-hosting-rental.php
Counter Strike Condition Zero: https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/counter-strike-condition-zero-game-server-hosting-rental.php
Counter Strike Global Offensive: https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/counter-strike-global-offensive-game-server-hosting-rental.php
Counter Strike Source: https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/counter-strike-source-game-server-hosting-rental.php