Creating a Steam Workshop collection is fairly straightforward and once created it will save you a lot of effort managing your mods in the future.
- Open Steam on your PC.
- Select Community then Workshop to enter the workshop area.
- Enter the name of the game you will be making a collection for in the search bar.
- Select your desired game, then click Browse, and then Collections.
- On the right-hand side, click Create Collection.
- When asked for your collection’s categories, choose ServerContent.
- If a game does not have the "ServerContent" category, select the category most appropriate to the collection you're creating.
- When finished, choose Save and Continue.
- You may now pick which mods to include in your collection. Steam allows you to choose from mods you have published, favourited, and mods that you have subscribed to.
- Once you have added all the mods desired, publish your workshop collection.
- The collection MUST be listed as Public with the Visibility option.
- Now, to find your workshop collection ID, visit your collection on Steam and note the URL you are brought to.
Here is an example of a workshop collection’s URL :
Your workshop collection ID is the ID at the end of the URL, in this case, the collection ID is 13371337.
You've successfully created yourself a mod collection! Now you can add just the mod collection, instead of every individual mod.