To upload your previous saves from another server just follow the guide below
1. Download your save files, just take the whole SavedArks folder (usually kept within ShooterGame\Saved)
2. Open an FTP connection to your server here (https://pingperfect.com/index.php/knowledgebase/19/Accessing-your-files.html)
3. Stop your server in the game panel
4. In FTP, navigate to ShooterGame\Saved and delete the SavedArks folder (take a backup of it if you want to keep the progress made on that save)
5. Upload your SavedArks folder that you downloaded in step 1
6. Start your server in the game panel when the transfer has finished.
To restore an ARK World Backup:
First, stop the server you want to try to rollback on.
Step 1: Log into your ARK server’s control panel
Step 2: Go into your File Manager > \ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArks\ and look for your "Aberration_P.ark" file. (Please Note: If you are using a different map, look for the files with that map name instead, example: TheCenter.ark or Valhalla.ark)
Step 3: Change the file name of "Aberration_P.ark" to anything but that (for example, old save, etc…).
Step 4: Next, find the save file that you want to rollback to, it should be in the same folder and be called something like:"Aberration_P_03.08.2019_21.40.21.ark". (filename is ARK map name + backup date and time)
Step 5: Now, change that filename to "Aberration_P.ark".
Restart your server.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Ark Survival Evolved server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/ark-survival-evolved-server-hosting.php