- Log into your game panel
- Go to game services > select your server
- Click on configuration files then edit the settings.sql file (Do not use Custom.SQL this is for adding another server to the cluster)
- Enter the settings you want and click save
- Back on the main screen of the game panel (Where you can see start/stop/restart buttons) click the large button at the bottom of the page that says "Update Server Settings" select the game mode you want to use then select "Use Settings.SQL"
- In commandline manager select the game type you just selected to update the settings for
Wait for server to reload and the settings should now match what you entered.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Wurm Unlimited server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/wurm-unlimited-game-server-hosting-rental.php