It's super easy to set up forced download of Workshop Addons for connecting players on your server. Just follow the steps below:
- Stop server.
- Click "Configuration Files"
- Click "Text-Editor" next to
- Identify the mod's Workshop ID, it can be found at the end of the Mod's URL.
For example, for the Star Wars Lightsabers mod, the URL is https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111412589 so the Mod's workshop ID is 111412589
- Add the following line to the workshop.lua file:
resource.AddWorkshop("Workshop ID Number")Making sure to replace Workshop ID Number with the Mod's actual Workshop ID.
In our example, that would be:
- Simply repeat steps 4 and 5 for all your server's Workshop Mods.
- Save the file in the top left.
- Startup your server.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Rust server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/rust-experimental-game-server-hosting-rental.php