Generating a new world of your desired name and world size via our Gamepanel is very straightforward and can be done by performing the following steps:
Please note: World SEED and World Difficulty are set in your pingconfig.txt file.
- Stop your server.
- Click 'Commandline Manager'
- Click the 'Custom Commandlines' tab
- Press 'New'
- Type in a name for your commandline where it says "Description"
- Tick the 'World Size' and 'World Name' tick-boxes
- Change the world size to your desired world size
- Type in the desired world name in the world name text field.
- Press 'Save'
- Press 'Select' next to the commandline you've created.
- (This step is only applicable if you already have a world generated) Use the File Manager to navigate to the "Worlds" folder and delete the old world/s (and their backups!) - or create a new folder named Old Worlds and drag and drop the old world/s + backups into there.
- Select "Configuration Files" from the Gamepanel home page
- Change the line world=D:\Pingperfect\Users\JacobBubeer\244315\Worlds\Pingperfect.wld
To reflect your actual world name set E.G world=D:\Pingperfect\Users\JacobBubeer\244315\Worlds\Jacob.wld
- Start your server!
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Terraria Mobile server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/terraria-mobile-game-server-hosting-rental.php