It's incredibly straight forward to switch your server to the new Genesis map.
- First of all, stop your server in the Gamepanel.
- Then, select the "Backup World" function if you have an already progressed world you wish to keep - if you don't, you can ignore this step.
- Select the "Steam Update" function in the Gamepanel, and wait for it to say "The process has now completed. You may now close the window."
- Select the Commandline Manager.
- Select the "Custom Commandlines" Tab.
- Click "New"
- Give the Commandline a description, for example, Genesis
- Scroll down the page until you see "Map", then select the tick box to the left, and select 'Genesis' from the dropdown menu on the right
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save"
- Now you have saved the Genesis commandline, simply press 'Select' next to it to trigger your server to run it.
- Start your server.
- Enjoy Genesis!!!
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Ark Survival Evolved server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/ark-survival-evolved-server-hosting.php