1. Log into your game panel (Https://Gamepanel.pingperfect.com)
2. Navigate to your Battalion 1944 server then go to configuration files
3. open up DefaultGame.ini and find MaxPlayersPerTeam= (there should be 2 of these at time of writing)
4. change it to MaxPlayersPerTeam=10 (where the value is 50% of how many slots you purchased, for example if you purcahsed 12 slots you would set it to MaxPlayersPerTeam=6)
5. Save the file
6. back on the main page of the game panel for your service (where you can see the restart/stop/start buttons) go into commandline manager
7. click selected on the default commandline
8. wait 2 minutes for the server to show up on the server list.
Your server should now allow the correct number of players.
- Slots, Battalion 1944, Players, max players, max slots
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To add yourself as an admin within Battalion just follow these steps1. Log into your game panel...
To add a password to your Battalion 1944 server just follow these steps1. Log into your game...
1. In Gamepanel go to Configuration Files2. Click [Text Editor] next to DefaultGame.ini3. Fine...
How to use admin commands All commands made in the console MUST start with the word “Server.” It...
1. Open up Battalion 1944 and wait until you are at the main menu2. Press the console key ("`" or...