To resolve this issue just follow the below steps
1. Log into your game panel (Https://Gamepanel.pingperfect.com)
2. Navigate to your Battalion 1944 server then go to configuration files
3. Open up DefaultGame.ini and find MaxPlayersPerTeam= (there should be 2 of these at time of writing)
4. Change it to MaxPlayersPerTeam=10 (where the value is 50% of how many slots you purchased, for example if you purchased 12 slots you would set it to MaxPlayersPerTeam=6)
5. Save the file
6. Back on the main page of the game panel for your service (where you can see the restart/stop/start buttons) go into command line manager
7. Click selected on the default command line
8. Wait 2 minutes for the server to show up on the server list.
Your server should now allow the correct number of players.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Battalion 1944 server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/battalion-1944-game-server-rental.php