Click on config\server-settings-xx.json (where xx is the version closest to what you are running on the server, for versions 15 and up use the version 15 file)
Within this file find
"_comment_credentials": "Your factorio.com login credentials. Required for games with visibility public",
Enter the username and password you use to log into factorio.com
save the config file
restart your server
It should now appear in the server list.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Load up Factorio on your computer2. Go to play > Multiplayer > new game3. Set all the...
1. Log into your game panel2. Go to your game server3. Go to commandline manager4. Click custom5....
1. Make sure the server is running the same version as you, normal steam update if you are not...
1. Open up the configuration file for the version of the game you are using2. Find "admins": 3....
Please see this guide. --> https://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=1781