How To: Set a player as a GM

Ragonz
Site Admin

How To: Set a player as a GM

Post by Ragonz » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:54 pm

1. log into your game panel
2. go to game services > select your server
3. click on "Set GM powers"
4. Set the database you wish to update, type in the powel level you wish to give to the player and type in the players name (A list of gm levels is below) Please be aware that wurm only capitilizes the first letter of your name so if you log in as RagonzGM your name you would need to enter is Ragonzgm, entering RagonzGM will not work.
5. click execute

*Please note that there is a bug with wands in the game at the moment. In order to spawn them you have to use command give 176 in game as a GM level 5

GM Level's

0 - Normal Player. Cannot use any wands.
1 - Hero: Has limited abilities and can mostly move around invisible and teleport but not see character details or affect anything. They can be given a wand of teleportation to move around with.
2 - GM: Standard GM-level. This level and above can set players as CA or CM, move players, ban players, lookup player information etc. This level can use the ivory wand to invoke various GM powers.
3 - High God: A higher level than GM. There's no significant difference in power between a High God and a GM.
4 - Arch GM: High level GM that can spawn items and creatures, set skills, shutdown servers, and so on. This level can do nearly everything a level 5 can and has the ability to use the ebony wand as well as the ivory wand.
5 - Implementor: Highest level, very little difference from Arch GM.
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

simon155

Re: How To: Set a player as a GM

Post by simon155 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:56 pm

I have the same issue. I've set a character as a GM level 5 but the #give 176 command appears to do nothing at all.

simon155

Re: How To: Set a player as a GM

Post by simon155 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:04 pm

I have the same issue. I've set a character as a GM level 5 but the #give 176 command appears to do nothing at all.

UPDATE: it's not a console command. type it in chat

Return to “Wurm Unlimited”