Outstanding Service

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
CharlesG

Outstanding Service

Post by CharlesG » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:28 pm

I have had both a Conan Exiles server and a 7 Days to Die server with PingPerfect for quite some time. I have had VERY few server related issues with either of these games and the times that I've had issues, PingPerfect has always been prompt and very helpful with them. Most of the time, they get back to me within a few minutes so I am very satisfied and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to rent a game server.
We decided to try our own Ark server this week, and PingPerfect offered a 48 hour free trial. We took them up on that, played the game for a day and decided to rent our own server. Once I opened a ticket, they were able to get everything set up with 15 minutes with all of our old game data still in tact. I can't say enough good things about them. I love their UI for all three servers and their service has been outstanding!
Highly recommended!!!!

Return to “Customer Testimonials”