Progression TREE Override & How to backup server?

Ittsy

Progression TREE Override & How to backup server?

Post by Ittsy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi everyone,

Just today I have started up a new server for The Isle that is going to be progression/semi realism. I have looked at the posts in regards to progression overrides but they both only speak about the point system. I'm looking on how to reconfigure the tree. For instance I would like something as the following:

Velo -> Austro or Herrera
Herrera -> Utah or Cerato
Austro -> Dilo
Dilo -> Bary
Cerato -> Carno or Giga
Carno -> Giga
Utah -> Allo
Allo -> Acro or Rex
Acro -> Rex
Bary -> Sucho or Spino
Sucho -> Spino
Spino
Giga
Rex

Instead, when I open up PingPerfect and look at the progression overrides, it only says I can adjust the points. Is there a way that I can also adjust what dinosaur progresses to what?

Lastly, I keep seeing around here that we should 'backup' our servers. I don't know how to do that, can anyone tell me how that is done? Thank you (and Happy New Year)!

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: Progression TREE Override & How to backup server?

Post by Ragonz » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:22 pm

This is not possible with the vanilla game, you would need a mod (if one exists)
To backup your server just download the Game.db file within file manager > TheIsle > Saved > Database (from memory that so it may be slightly different)
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

Ittsy

Re: Progression TREE Override & How to backup server?

Post by Ittsy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:07 am

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this!
I'll certainly keep an eye out for a mod of that in the future (especially once the devs allow mods back into the game, right now they aren't functional due to one of their recent updates).

Hope you're having a great start to the New Year!

Return to “The Isle”