Valmod Bigger Backpack mod A16.1

MissGipsy
Staff

Valmod Bigger Backpack mod A16.1

Post by MissGipsy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:52 am

This mod does work with the Valmod Overhaul mod, but it needs to be installed over top of the Valmod Overhaul mod.

Increases the inventory size from 8x4 to 9x5.

**Note: This does not work retroactively for saves. So you will need to start a new game to get the extra inventory slots.**

If the backpack isn't working confirm the following has been completed.

1. Install Valmod Overhaul A16.1 from the Mod Manager in gamepanel.
2. Restart the server (here I would connect and make sure the the server is working)
3. Install Valmod - Bigger Backpack A16.1 from the mod manager.
4. Click the "Reset World" button in gamepanel.

**WARNING!!!!** Using this breaks EAC (Easy Anti Cheat)! That means if you use this you will not be able to launch the game with Anti Cheat nor will you be able to play on servers with EAC enabled. You can launch the 7DaysToDie.exe in the directory to play the game without EAC**

If you remove the mod and are getting the Error:
Launch Error
Error validating EasyAntiCheat code signing certificate.

Make sure you have deleted any worlds created while using the mod, or at least remove them from the game save location. By default this should be C:\Users\<YOURUSERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Saves then either Random Gen or Navezgane.

AlexBerg

Re: Valmod Bigger Backpack mod A16.1

Post by AlexBerg » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:16 pm

I can't get this mod to work right. I follow the steps to the letter, and everything looks fine. Until I log off and back in again; then I lose everything that's in the last 13 slots...

Edit: Turns out there was an issue with one of the .dlls. Fixed :-)

Return to “7 Days to Die”