How do i fix my server

AnthonyK

How do i fix my server

Post by AnthonyK » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:04 pm

ok ima explain something i have some light mental problems that can make certain tasks harder then they should so bear with me if my logic is not the best.
SO i Bought a Personal Server Because i LOve Avorion but have a potato comp. so on a server i can get almost 21FPS which is awesome i might add :) compared to 2-7 fps when playing not on a server then, I found the ''World of mods'' and relatively Quickly Broke the Server and well looking at the game panel i could not figure out how to do a full reinstall of the game or how to make backups.
The mods i attempted to install Was the "Quality of life Mods-Part One" and the ones from that list was (out of sector production, Move Asteroids, Complex3s) and what i did was manually placed the files in the Pingperfect file manager, And 2hours later when i was done doing that. I started the server back up and logged in.
Whatever i did, deleted my ship and server ram maxed and now. I want to start over from scratch. how Exactly would i do that? Any help Would be Fantastic. :)

AnthonyK

Re: OO

Post by AnthonyK » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:14 pm

I found the
[ Reinstall ] Delete the files and reinstall this service.
Button yay :D

time to decipher this post viewtopic.php?t=1452
5 levels above my levels to copperhend Wish me luck ima need it xD

Return to “Avorion”