My review of their service

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
krewshul

My review of their service

Post by krewshul » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:26 am

I would like to say a little something about their tech support from today.......

I will start off and say i am not the most "techy" person there is, but i will watch 90 videos and read 100 articles before i go to mess with programs and computers.... Now with that being said, I purchased server space for Wurm Unlimited today on pingperfect. I had read some pretty good reviews. Good/speedy customer service.. not so many bells and whistles as some of the other hosting companies for us to play with on the interface but thats fine. So i purchase a onth to test it out.. that was at 2pm my time. So i dive in.. been watching videos, gonna install some mods.. wasnt paying attention and messed some stuff up. I send in a ticket because i thought they would have to reset everything for me. didnt know there was a button for me to do so. Tech support answers back about a hour or so later.... not bad. telling me where to locate the button. and that it should fix it. i do it... and no.. still not showing as a public server. message back.. not working.. all i had done since the reinstalling of everything was change like the action settings and the name of it. and followed their instructions to the letter. no response... for a while.. so I reinstall on their side AND steam side.. i got it working!!! yay!!! i cancel the ticket...... i thought it was done.. would have been a solid B+ performance on your guys end. but no........... about an hour later i get a message from "Marie T" the who was "assisting". asking for me to try it now... i try to log on... NOTHING!!!!!!! i ask what did she do.. i had it working an hour ago, hence the canceled ticket... this was about 6pm my time.. so 4 hours after buying the time.. still only got about 10min play. here it is 9:10 my time and i just had to send them an email back asking if i can just delete everything and start over AGAIN..i got a message back saying yes i can.. if there is anymore issues to let them know.... why the hell would i want to let them know?!?!?!?!?!?! the half intelligent monkey, such as myself, has been able to fix their mistakes today! 6 hours later.. multiple emails.. ME fixing everything on my damn own.. and now.. having to do it again because of incompetency on tech supports side. i mean come on....

Return to “Customer Testimonials”