My Review

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.
Danedeath

My Review

Post by Danedeath » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:08 am

While I was using PingPerfect as a server host they had amazing support. I am not talking about the run of the mill tech support I mean incredibly fast and efficient. I believe the majority of the issues I have had with my server (Space Engineers) was due to either mods or software malfunctions/errors.I cannot hold them at fault or the recent down times as hardware fails unexpectedly and has to be replaced and then other issues have to be fixed. During this time I was informed of almost every single step which made me feel like a valued customer. The reason behind my cancellation was due to hardly any server population and it did not seem logical to keep the server up and running. Some things that PingPerfect could improve on for Space Engineers servers is to implement an auto update feature after an update. While the developers do not have a set time period for their updates I think it would be beneficial to add this feature to increase play time for their customer's servers.

Return to “Customer Testimonials”