My Review

All clients are welcome to post your comments about our service here. We do our very best to provide the best game servers, support and prices so feedback is always welcome.

My Review

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:14 am

Being relatively new to the whole game server thing I went in search of a company who I thought could cater to my needs of being a 'newbie' and with PingPerfect that’s exactly what I got. The time of day to these guys does not matter, it could be 5am, 11pm or god knows what time. Their customer support is there 24/7 and can only be described as outstanding in every way. They were quick to respond and provided solutions and help which both improved my knowledge and understanding of how to run a game server, but also how not to do things. I found that both being provided with a solution which I could go about independently was more useful than them just doing it for me in the background. The system is great and I cannot fault them. Even if I came back with a new problem the next day, I could just submit a ticket and they would be there right away. PingPerfect have been nothing but helpful and supportive. This is exactly what you would want from any company large or small. I believe that if you’re going to or are thinking about looking to buy a game server. Look no further! These guys and girls are perfect and will be your best bet and won’t let you down! Thanks PingPerfect! I look forwards to many more pleasant experiences with you guys.

10/10!

Return to “Customer Testimonials”