Automatic Server Restarts WITH In-Game notification warnings

DroneVandalism

Automatic Server Restarts WITH In-Game notification warnings

Post by DroneVandalism » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:08 pm

I am wondering if Automatic Server Restarts WITH In-Game notification warnings is possible. I have SESE and Essentials both installed on our server but to my understanding the SESE restart feature only restarts THEIR program. So I need to set scheduled restarts through the game-panel (To which I have done). Can someone please help me with the commands to display warnings before each restart in-game? The SESE developers/forums haven't been looked at since October and basically the same for the Essentials plugin pages. I have posts in all relevant forum pages and no replies to anything.

Basically I just want to display a timed message in-game warning people of a game-panel set automatic restart 10 minutes before, and 5 minutes before the restart actually happens.

Thanks in advance... I hope someone can help me here as everywhere else no one knows or no one cares to help anyone new to using these programs.

tacticalbacon

Re: Automatic Server Restarts WITH In-Game notification warnings

Post by tacticalbacon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:35 pm

can anyone help with this

Ragonz
Site Admin

Re: Automatic Server Restarts WITH In-Game notification warnings

Post by Ragonz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:46 pm

I cant remember if this is possible with SESE but as SESE is EOL now you should put this as a feature request to torch (basically SESE v2) https://discord.gg/gC9cBne
Grab a game server from us by clicking the picture below
Got an issue? Submit a Support Ticket

Return to “Space Engineers”