1. Log into your Pingperfect game panel
2. Click on Game Servers
3. Stop your server
4. Click on Command Line manager > custom commandlines
5. Create a New command line
6. Select the checkbox next to "+set fs_game"
7. Set the value for this as...
8. Save your newly created command line
9. Make sure your newly created command line is selected in Command Line Changer; not your default command line. The whole command line should look something like this...
+set dedicated 2 +set fs_game mods/thenameofyourmodfolder +set net_ip yourserversip +set net_port yourserversport +exec server.cfg +map_rotate
10. Go back to your servers main page and open the File Manager
11. Click on the Mods folder
12. Create a New Folder and name this to whatever mod you are running
13. Upload all the files included with the mod you wish to run to this newly created folder; such as mod.ff, z_modwarfare.iwd, server.cfg, etc.
14. Start your server from the servers main page
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect CoD4 server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/call-of-duty-4-game-server-hosting.php