2. In configuration files go to Game.ini
3. Paste at the bottom of the file the following (replacing mod# with the mod ID's in your main config)
Reboot your server.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
How to change maps: We have tried to make changing maps as easy as possible, and can now be done...
1. In your game panel go to configuration files and click on game.ini2. Enter the...
1. Ensure you have purchased 2 ark servers from us in the same location2. Put in a support ticket...
To change the levels of players and Dinosaurs in Ark you need to edit the game.ini file with the...
Find Game.ini within ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsServer\and set the...