How To Admin Whitelist
1. You have a file with a name AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt in the folder ARKSurvival\ShooterGame\Saved as well as in your configuration section of the gamepanel.
2. Go to the link http://steamid.co/ and copy in the first line of your steam profile link then click of Submit.
3. Open the AllowedCheaterSteamIDs.txt and copy your STEAM64 ID into the txt file, make sure it is ONLY the ID without the name.
4. Start or Restart your server, join the server then type in the Command Line, "cheat listplayers" without the quotes. When you see your name in the Command line this confirms you are an admin.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
ARK: admin Commands
Logging in:Connect to your server then press Tab, or whatever you have bound your console key to...