Use The Code Dino To Grab A 10% Discount On All Ark: Survival Evolved Servers Here
If you are trying to connect to an Ark Server via Epic Games rather than Steam you will need to do the following in the Gamepanel.
1. Click "Commandline Manager".
2. Where you see Predefined Commandlines | Custom Commandlines, click "Custom Commandlines".
3. Click "New".
4. Name the commandline, Crossplay.
5. Find "BattleEye" and tick only the box to the left and set the drop down to "disabled"
6. Find "Crossplay | DOES NOT WORK WITH MODS", and tick the box to the left.
7. Find "Map" and tick the box to the left and select the map you want from the list.
8. Click "Save"
9. Click "Select" next to the commandline you created. If successfully selected the text will become Bold.
10. Restart the server.
Please note it can take some time for the server to appear in the in-game server list. Please make sure you are checking under the unofficial servers.
If you want to direct connect to your Epic Games Ark Server, please do the following:
Go in-game then depending on the input device you use;
- PC Keyboard + Mouse
- Press the Tab key to pull up the admin console.
- Pressing Tab again brings up a larger version of the console on the top half of the screen.
- Xbox One Controller
- Go to the pause menu.
- Simultaneously press LB+RB+X+Y to pull up the admin bar.
- PS4 Controller
- Access the pause menu
- Simultaneously press R1+L1+TRIANGLE+SQUARE
Finally, run command open IP:Port (replace IP:Port with your connection info)
*Note* Currently server passwords, admin + ban system, server whitelist, and server mods cannot be used with Ark via Epic Games.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Ark Survival Evolved server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/ark-survival-evolved-server-hosting.php