You must make yourself an admin to use these commands. See our guide here to make yourself an admin: https://pingperfect.com/index.php/knowledgebase/428/Beasts-of-Bermuda--How-to-add-Admins.html
Console commands can be initiated in two ways. The first is directly through the console, accessed by pressing the ~ key (to the left of the 1 key). The second is through use of the chat box directly. By typing in // before a command, the chat box will identify this syntax as a console command and take identical action to that of using the regular console.
|Command Name||Console Description||What It Does||Variables|
|SetAbilityPoolIncrease||AbilityPoolIncrease[float]||Raise or Lower Ability consumed per usage.||More Ability: 0.000000000000000000000000000001.
Less Ability: Anything at or greater then what's listed in your Dino's stats. Default: 1
|SetBackwardsSpeedIncrease||Backwardsspeedincrease[float]||Increases movement speed for Dino's that walk backwards.||Needs testing.|
|SetBeachedComfortImprovement||BeachedComfortImprovement[float]||Improves Comfort Loss for Aquatics.||Comfort Gain: 0.0000000000000000000000000001 ; Comfort Loss: Anything greater then 2.|
|SetBeachedMobility||BeachedMobility[float]||Allows Aquatics to move faster on land.||No Movement Difference: 0 ; Moving as a Non Aquatic: 100 or greater.|
|SetBreathBarIncrease||BreathBarIncrease[float]||Allows Non Aquatics to stay underwater longer.||Instantly out of breath: 0.0000000000000001 ; Staying under for 2 hours: 999999 (Anything larger will hide the breath bar for long time).|
|SetComfortNeutralPointIncrease||ComfortNeutralPointIncrease[float]||Raising Comfort to not be affected by status effects that would lower it.||Slow Recovery: 0.0000000000000000001 ; Constant 100: 10000 or greater.|
|SetDepthResistance||depthrsistance[float]||Going deeper in the ocean without the negative effect of being too deep.||Being able to go all the way to the bottom of the map: 0.000000000000001 ; Instantly Dead: 100 ; If a higher number is set for Instantly Dead, if a value is set for comfort, it is ignored.|
|SetDiet||plants[float] Meat[float] Fish[float]||A developer exclusive command to alter what the dino eats.||Tried setting it to Yes No No. Didn't work. Tried setting it to only plants. Didn't work. Tried setting it to 9000 0 90. Didn't work.|
|SetDirt||Value[int32]||Developer exclusive command for the amount of dirt their Ory's carrying?||Setting a value informs you don't have permission.|
|SetDirtCarry||Dirtcarry[float]||Alter how much dirt an Ory's carrying.||Lower Number should equal instantly full on dirt. Higher number should equal endless digging. Needs Testing.|
|SetDrownDamage||DrownDamage[float]||A Developer command that affects how much damage is recieved when drowning underwater.||Despite the command prompting it working for Admins, changing the value to 0 does not have any effect on the player drowning.|
These commands only apply to the talents your creature uses. Giving yourself a talent you don't have will not give you that talent.
|Command Name||Console Description||What It Does||Variables|
|SetBurrowMaster||BurrowMaster[float]||Allows Oryctodromeus to dig more in their burrows.||Can't dig: 0.00000000000000001 ; Endless digging: 99999999|
|SetGoodParent||GoodParent[float]||Affects how quickly female eggs gestatue and how many eggs males may send.||No effect: 0.0000000000000000001 ; Instantly ready: 999999999999.|
|SetPlayerTalent||PlayerNameOrID[FString] Talent[FString] NumTalents[int32] NumInherits[int32]||A developer exclusive command to assign talents.||My guess is that it doesn't affect your talent points.|
|SetTalent||TalentName[FString] Talented[int32] Inherited[int32]||Allows the player to assign any talent they can acquire. Using this commands treats your talent points as if you've spent them, including Inherits. Overassigning will leave to negative talent points available rendering all talents and used commands null until fixed.||Talents can be 1/3, 2/3, 3/3, 4/3, 5/3, 6/3, 7/3. Inherits are +1, +2, +3. You cannot assign anything higher then this. It seems assigned a talent at 7/3 +3 does not have an impact on that talent.|
Announce FmtMessage[FString] - "Announce Hello All"
- Say a Message at Screen for all.
- Enter the Spectator Mode
- Leave the Spectator Mode
- Enter the Incognito Mode
KickPlayer NameOrID[FString] Reason[Fstring] bDetachPawnBeforeKick[bool]
MutePlayer NameOrId[Fstring] TimeMinutes[int32]
BanPlayer NameOrId[FString] TimeHours[int32] Reason[FString] bBanMainAccount[bool]
UnMutePlayer Playerid64[int64] UnBanPlayer Playerid64[int64]
- Teleports the player to the location in the center of their screen.
TeleportAt X[float] Y[float] Z[float]
- Teleports the player to the specified coordinates.
- Teleports the player to an other one, either specified by their name (by default) or their ID on the server.
- "TeleportToP SomeGuy" will teleport you to SomeGuy
- "TeleportToP 325 ID" will teleport you to the player with ID 325.
- Toggles display of the coordinates in the top center of the screen.
- Toggles display of FPS in the top center of the screen.
- Has an optional argument, Species. If Species is provided, the player will automatically spawn and become the specified species. If it is not provided, the player will possess the creature they are looking at in the center of the screen.
- The player can spawn as the Observer by using this mode and specifying Observer as the Species argument. This allows the player to roam the map as a floating camera, useful for getting great screenshots or recording gameplay footage from different angles.
- You are not allowed to possess a player-owned entity.
- Destroys the creature in the center of the player's screen.
- You are not allowed to destroy a player-owned entity.
- Allows the player to respawn.
- Enables physics on the player's creature.
- Allows the player to spawn a creature of their choice in the center of their screen.
- Allows the player to fill all of their stats to max.
SetPlayerStats Health Stamina Ability Water Food Comfort
- Allows the player to specify the levels of their various stats. Specifying health of 0.5, for example, will fill health to halfway full.
- Displays debug data related to the player's state.
- Displays debug data related to the player's controller.
- Toggles the boolean game state 'AllowAnyInput.' This command was important for debugging the notorious stuck bug.
SetWeather Fog Rain Cumulus SkyGreyness WindIntensity WindDirectionX WindDirectionY Lightning Surge
- Sets the various storm parameters.
- Maximum Water Height "SetWeather 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 20000" - Minimum Water Height "SetWeather 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 -6000" - Slow Rain "SetWeather 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 -6000" - Epic Rain "SetWeather 0 5000 0 0 0 0 0 0 -6000" - Reset Wheater "SetWeather 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0"
- Allows the player to see when the next storm will be, or, if it is storming, see how long it has been since the storm started.
- Allows the player to force a storm to come, but not specify its intensity or duration. This command will take a minute or two to execute due to the way the storm system works. Be patient with it!
- Allows the player to pause the current weather system, keeping the effects as is for an indefinite period of time.
- Allows the player to continuously see a stream of information about the storm.
- Allows the player to call a lightning bolt to the location at the center of their screen.
- Allows the player to call a Tornado with Size at the center of their screen.
- Allows the player to move the Tornado at the center of their screen.
- Allows the player to kill all Tornados.
Spawn / Carcasses
SpawnEntity en[Fname] Size[float]
SpawnEgg MotherID[int32] FatherID[int32] Completion[float]
SpawnCarcass FoodValue[float] AmountRemaining[Float] bFromPlayer[bool] - Big Meat Rip: SpawnCarcass 5000 5000 true
- Spawn Meat / Carcass in Front of Screen with Size and Quality
ResetFish Startindex[int32] StopIndex[int32]
- Reset Fish in Map Index on Map.
- Reset all Fishstage on Map.
- Destroys all carcasses on the map.
ResetTalentModifiers (Warning it get errors)
RemoveFoliageInstance ComponentName[FString] Index[int32]
ImpactFromFall ImpactVelocity[FVector] ImpactVelocity[FVector] ImpactVelocity[FVector]
open 127.0.0.1 (opens connection to localhost)
PrintFish Startindex[int32] StopIndex[int32]
- make a screenshot
DisplayAll <ClassName> <PropertyName>
GiveEgg MotherID[int32] FatherID[int32] Completion[float]
GetWaterDarknessTransform ReturnValue[FTransform] ReturnValue[FTransform]
GetTalentMod Talent[ETalentEnum] ReturnValue[float]
GetMyImmersionDepth DefaultValue[float] ReturnValue[float]
MakeBrood BabyCount[FString] Male[Fstring] Female[Fstring]
MatePlayers MaleID[int32] Female[int32]
You can find more by writing the first letter into the F2 console.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Beasts of Bermuda server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/beasts-of-bermuda-server-hosting.php