To revert your 7 days to die server back to 18 (stable) from 18.x (experimental)
- Stop your server in game panel
- Go to the Reset World option in game panel
- Remove every world shown in the drop down menu, refresh the page after each one to update the drop down
- Run the normal Steam update
- Go to pingperfect.xml in config manager and edit it as needed, save
- Go to command line manager and hit the "selected" link to re-save the command line
- Start server, the world generation will take place again.
World Generation Table-Of-Reference for RWG and Navezgane World Names
All times are averages and your world may generate faster, or slower than the times shown.
4086 – 17 minutes, 31 seconds
6144 – 30 minutes, 31 seconds
8192 – 58 Minutes, 17 seconds
4086 – 7 minutes, 23 seconds
6144 – 13 minutes, 53 seconds
8192 – 25 Minutes, 55 seconds
You can avoid the long world generation time by using one of the following in the World Name field in pingperfect.xml in the configuration files menu:
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect 7 Days to Die server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/7dtd-7days-to-die-server-hosting.php