- In the game panel, open the command line manager. This can be found in the collection of buttons at the bottom of the main service page.
- Click the "Custom Command lines" tab and click "New".
- Enter a name for your command line in "Description".
- Enter the name for your server in the "server name" box. Please be aware that the game doesn't accept spaces. Instead, enter underscores ( _ ). The game will automatically convert them to spaces.
- Press "Save".
- Press "Select" next to command line you've just created.
Your server will now restart with the new name.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Beasts of Bermuda server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/beasts-of-bermuda-server-hosting.php