If you want to have an action scheduled for example restart your server every morning at 4am simply follow the steps below
1. log into your game panel
2. select game services then click on the server you wish to create a scheduled task for
3. at the top of the page there is a scheduled tasks tab, click to go into the tab
4. click new, select the task that you wish to schedule
5. click new (under the task you have just selected)
6. Give the task a name (such as 4am server reboot) select the options you wish (there are also a few options under advanced options)
7. click save
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Accessing your game files:There are two ways to access your game files: Via file manager on...
Setting your server back to default:Use the following steps to restore your server back to...
How to create a sub user:1. Log into your game panel2. Select Create Sub User3. Give them a...
Connecting to an SQL server using Heidi SQL:1. Download Heidi Sql from here...