1. In your game panel navigate to configuration files then click on configuration editor next to "server.bat"
2. Enter a password next to Rcon Password
3. Save the file and restart the server
4. On your PC go to where you have installed Colony Survival and open colonyserverrcon.exe
5. type "connect yourip:port yourrconpassword" (eg. connect 18.104.22.168:4321 mypassword)
6. You should now be connected to rcon
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Colony Survival server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/colony-survival-game-server-hosting-rental.php
- Colony Survival, RCON, Rcon Commands
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Log into your game panel and navigate to your Colony Survival server 2. Go to configuration...
Unfortunatly at this time there is no way to password a server, the game developers do have it...
1. Log into your server via FTP...