To change the dino a player is using you will need to make some changes to the game's database files. By following the steps below exactly everything should work perfectly.
- Stop your server.
- View your files using either the File Manager or FTP (https://pingperfect.com/index.php/knowledgebase/19/Accessing-your-files.html)
- Navigate to "TheIsle\Saved\Databases\Players"
- Find your Steam64ID in the list of players - you can use https://steamid.io/lookup to find your ID.
- Look for the line "CharacterClass": "",
- In between the speech marks add the type of dinosaur you would like to play, for example "CharacterClass": "HypoRex",
- Set health, stamina etc as specified in the dino statistics - http://isle.wikia.com/wiki/Dinosaurs_List
- Save your changes and start your server.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect The Isle server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/the-isle-game-server-hosting-rental.php