To run commands on your server in game you need to "OP" yourself to become a server Operator.
To do this follow the steps below
1. Log into your game panel and navigate to your Cryofall game server
2. Click the web console button
3. At the bottom of the web console is a commands box, type in opadd yourcharacternamehere
4. Disconnect then reconnect to your server
5. Your character in game should now be an admin
Server operators can access special moderation commands. To use these commands follow the above steps, connect to your game server, open the console (~ key) and then you can use the below commands.
Note: Replace username with the actual player nickname
To enable whitelist:
Kicking players (temporary removing from server and blocking from connecting):
/mod.kickList.add username durationInMinutes
Muting players (temporary removing their ability to send messages to chat):
/mod.muteList.add username durationInMinutes
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Cryofall server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/cryofall-game-server-hosting-rental.php