- Head over to the Steam Workshop section for Dark and Light.
- Use the "Subscribe" button on any mods you'd like for the server.
- You'll then need to locate the mods on your local computer, but they are usually found in \SteamLibrary\SteamApps\Workshop\Content\529180\ - This folder will contain individal folders for each mod, with their ModID as their folder name.
- Using the FTP guide found here, upload the mods to the same folder reflected on the server.
- In the gamepanel, go to "Configuration Files" and select Text Editor on GameUserSettings.ini, and find the line "ActiveMods="
- Add ModIDs separated by commas (,) and hit "Save"
- Go back to the main gamepanel page, restart the server, and you should be good to go.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Dark and Light server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/dark-and-light-game-server-hosting-rental.php