If you receive the following error in the logs on your server, you may have a corrupted Power.dat file, please try the steps listed below.
ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Vector3i,PowerItem].Add (Vector3i key, .PowerItem value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PowerManager.AddPowerNode (.PowerItem node, .PowerItem parent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PowerManager.Read (System.IO.BinaryReader br) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PowerManager.LoadPowerManager () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at GameManager+<StartAsServer>c__Iterator2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
1. Stop your server.
2. Go to File Manager\Saves\WorldName\YourGameName
3. Locate the Power.dat file and click the globe beside it to download a copy. (for backup purposes)
4. Tick the box to the left of the Power.dat file
5. Click Delete (on the bar near the top)
6. Start your server and check the logs to see if the error returns.
7. If the error doesn't return then try connecting to the server.
If you can connect and all seems good then you may get rid of the downloaded Power.dat file. If the error comes back you can upload the Power.dat file back to the server as it was likely not the issue.
If this is not the fix or you are not comfortable trying this, please submit a support ticket and we can help.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect 7 Days to Die server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/7dtd-7days-to-die-server-hosting.php