1. Stop your server
2. Click re-install in the actions tab of your game panel
3. Click Steam Update and wait for the box that pops up to say "process completed successfully"
4. Go to Configuration Files
5. Click Configuration Editor next to pingperfect.xml
6. Untick the "Alpha 16" box and tick the Alpha 17 box.
7. Make any changes you want then click save.
8. Start the server and wait at least 5 minutes for the world to generate.
You must re-install (and thus start a new world) as A16 content is not able to be brought into A17
If you have any issues feel free to contact us via support ticket via your account https://pingperfect.com/clientarea.php
- Alpha 17, A17, 7 Days to Die, 7DTD, 7dtd
- 2 Users Found This Useful
In 7DTD there are several server lists, Standard, Modded, Peer, Friends, History and Lan below is...
Click "Steam Beta Update" enter alpha<version number> example: alpha16.1 Click...
You should have someone else who is connected on the server remove your bedroll. This will then...
You will first need to install Alloc's server fixes from the mod manager, make sure you choose...
To update your server to the Official Alpha 16 release follow these steps: Make sure your...