1. Log into your game panel
2. Navigate to your Rust server > configuration files > Users.cfg
3. Enter the following within the Users.cfg (replace the < > with your details)
ownerid <Your Steam64ID> <Your Name>
eg. ownerid 1234567891012 Pingeprfect
4. save the file
5. reboot the server
Addendum: If you have changed the "Identity" field in the commandline you will need to create the Users.cfg under Server/"Identity"
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. In Gamepanel click Commandline Manger 2. Click Select/Selected at the end of the "Config File"...
1. Download Rust Admin (https://www.rustadmin.com/)2. Open the program and go to the...
To get your own image on the rust server your image has to follow these rules1. Be hosted on a...
1. Go to your game panel and enter the mod manager2. Install oxide 23. click update oxide to...
To write a new line in the server description use \nSo for exampleLine1 \n Line2 \n Line3