In Stationeers if you do not tell it to load a particular world it will generate a new one each reboot. So to avoid having to start again everytime your service reboots (or every 2nd Monday when we reboot our servers) you need to follow these steps
1. In your game panel navigate to your Stationeers service
2. Go to commandline manager then select the commandline named "Load a specific world"
3. Type in the name of the world (if you have not changed it leave this as the default "Pingperfect"
4. save the commandline
Your service will now keep your world through reboots rather than overwriting it with a new world each time.
- Stationeers, new world, generating new world, wiping all progress, wiped server, Server Wiping
- 0 Users Found This Useful