1. Find a mod that you want to use on the steam workshop for example http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=894959543 and click subscribe
2. In your game panel go to the service then click on commandline manager, select any default map (if you are already using a default map, leave as is)
3. Stop your server then click the Delete mods button (this clears any previous mod attempt/old files)
4. In your game panel go to configuration files
5. click configuration editor next to GameUserSettings.ini
6. Click "New Mod"
7. Enter the mod ID (for this example it would be 894959543 any other mods it would be the number at the end of the url)
8. save the file
9. reboot or start the server
10. click on log viewer and click new window next to TheIsle\Saved\Logs\TheIsle.log
11. when you see "IsleLog: ISteamBridge: OnDownloadItemResult: Mod ID: yourmodidhere Result: OK" continue on (If you continue without seeing this your server WILL NOT work)
12. back in the main area of the game panel wait until cpu usage is down at 0% then continue
If the mod is also a map continue below, if it is not stop here
13. In your game panel go to commandline manager
14. click on custom
15. click new
16. Enter the description for the commandline, tick the box next to "GameMode" and select the game mode you want then tick the tickbox next to "Map" and enter the map path for the map you want (ie. /stoneclawhighlands/maps/stoneclawhighlands - dont forget the / at the beginning or it wont work)
17. save the commandline then click select next to it
18. this will reboot your server when you click select to enable the map, give it 5 minutes to boot up
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This is not currently possible.
Unfortunatly this is not possible within the vanilla game (and is not reccomended as all the...
Currently (as of 16th October 2017) AI only works when you are running the map Region 2 in...
1. Stop your server2. Click the delete mods button in the game panel3. Select the v3 commandline...
1. Go into your game panel2. Go to configuration files3. Go to Game.ini > configuration...