Unfortunatly at this time there is no way to password a server, the game developers do have it high on their list of priorities though.
However you can whitelist the server so that only those whitelisted can enter, to set this up just follow the below
1. In your game panel navigate to configuration files > whitelist.txt
2. Inside this file enter (on seperate lines) the steam64id's of anyone you want to be able to enter the server (you can get your steam 64 id's from here https://steamid.io/)
3. save the file then reboot the server
- Colony Survival, Password, Private
- 0 Users Found This Useful