2. select game services
3. select your server then go to commandline manager
4. within the command line manager select custom commandlines then click new
5. tick the box next to servername and enter the name of the server you want.
6. tick the box next to game password and enter the password you want
7. tick the box next to the left of pve then set it to the value you want (right hand side tickbox ticked means pve only, unticked means pvp)
8. save the commandline
9. click select next to it
10. reboot the server.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Log into your game panel (gamepanel.pingperfect.com)2. select game services3. select your...
1) Log into the game panel and go to Configuration files2) Open CAGGame\Config\DefaultGame.ini...
In order to add a password that players have to enter when joining your server follow the steps...