2. Go to play > Multiplayer > new game
3. Set all the settings you want
4. Click generate
5. Set the latency at the max you want to allow people to have (Anyone over this will be unable to play)
6. Set the autosave and allow commands to whatever you want
7. Make sure "Use peer-to-peer" communication is UNTICKED
8. Click play
9. Once you are loaded in press esc > save game > save it as Pingperfect
10. Locate the save on your computer. Usually its in your user folder so somewhere like this C:\Users\James\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves
11. Upload the Pingperfect.zip folder to your servers saves folder (Make sure the server is stopped)
12. Start the server and you are now playing on your newly generated map.
If you already have a save you want to use follow step 11 then in commandline manager > custom > new create a commandline with the name of your save
- 0 Users Found This Useful
In your game panel navigate to configuration filesClick on config\server-settings-xx.json (where...
1. Log into your game panel2. Go to your game server3. Go to commandline manager4. Click custom5....
1. Make sure the server is running the same version as you, normal steam update if you are not...
1. Open up the configuration file for the version of the game you are using2. Find "admins": 3....
Please see this guide. --> https://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=1781