1. Load up Factorio on your computer.
2. Go to play → Multiplayer → new game
3. Set all the settings you want.
4. Click generate.
5. Set the latency at the max you want to allow people to have (Anyone over this will be unable to play).
6. Set the autosave and allow commands to whatever you want.
7. Make sure "Use peer-to-peer" communication is UNTICKED.
8. Click play.
9. Once you are loaded in press ESC → save game → save it as Pingperfect
10. Locate the save on your computer. Usually it's in your user folder so somewhere like this C:\Users\James\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves
11. Upload the Pingperfect.zip folder to your servers saves folder (Make sure the server is stopped).
12. Start the server and you are now playing on your newly generated map.
If you already have a save you want to use follow step 11 then in command line manager → custom → new create a command line with the name of your save.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Factorio server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/factorio-game-server-hosting-rental.php