DayZ | How to edit types.xml
DayZ How to edit types.xml, DayZ, How to edit types.xml, types.xml
- Stop your server.
- Download the types.xml using the file manager or FTP from your server. The types.xml is located at
mpmissions / dayzOffline.chernarusplus / db / types.xml
dayzOffline.chernarusplus with the name of the mission/map your server is using
- For any mod that has the "types.xml" file (it should tell you in the mod description, if unsure, check the mods files) locate it's .xml file
- Open the "types.xml" file of the mod using, for example, Notepad ++
- Copy all XML code from inside the mod's .xml file
- Paste into your server's current types.xml you downloaded earlier to the appropriate line (after
</type> of the previous item)
- Save the types.xml file on your PC
Keep a copy of it!
- Reupload the edited types.xml containing the base XML code and all the mods' XML code you've just added to your server.
- Start your server.
Was this answer helpful?