Install all the mods that follow using our "Steam Workshop" game panel function - How To: Install & Update Mods (Steam Workshop)
- Select the "Mods" or "DZSALauncher" (if you use DZSALauncher that is) commandline and enter the following into the 'Mods' field:
- Select "Configuration Files" → Click "Text Editor" next to serverDZ.cfg - this will allow you to edit your server config file to change the mission (map) that's being run.
- Where it says Mission (Map): change that to dayzOffline.Esseker - then save the file in the top left, for example:
- Download the server files (which crucially include the mission) from here → Esseker Server Files (Inc. Mission)
- Extract the .zip you've downloaded and upload the dayzOffline.Esseker folder to your server's mpmissions folder using FTP (If you are unsure how to use FTP follow this guide → Accessing your files via FTP)
- You can now start up your server.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect DayZ Standalone server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/dayz-standalone-game-server-hosting-rental.php