To set up Admin Logs please follow these steps:
- Stop your server.
- Click "Commandline Manager"
- Navigate to the 'Custom Commandlines' tab
- Click "New" and where it says description type in a name for the commandline.
- Setup all the Commandline parameters
Config would be
Profiles would be
Please be aware your service may be on the D: drive
- Make sure "Log Setting" is set to 'Admin Logging'
- Press "Save" then select the commandline on the right to make it active.
- You can change what information is output to the admin logs by modifying your serverDZ.cfg file using our Configuration Editor for that file.
Click "Configuration Files" next to serverDZ.cfg
Tick the following tick boxes depending on what information you want to output to the admin logs:
Admin Log Player Hits Only
Admin Log Placement
Admin Log Build Actions
Admin Log Player List
Save the config file in the top left.
- Finally, start your server!
You can find the Admin Logs in the "Log Viewer" - they are the .ADM files
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect DayZ Standalone server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/dayz-standalone-game-server-hosting-rental.php