There are some steps required to get the server to show in the in-game server list (by configuring it to connect to the master list)
Those steps are:
- Start your server once so it builds the default configuration file.
- Once it's completed the startup process, stop the server.
- Select "Configuration Files" from your Gamepanel homepage.
- Click 'Text-Editor' next to "serverconfig.json"
- Find these two lines:
- Replace null with your IP (shown as the 1st part of Connection Info on your gamepanel home page) wrapped with "" marks.
- Replace 42420 with your actual server port (shown as the 2nd part of Connection Info on your gamepanel home page).
- It should now look like this (but with your actual server's IP:Port)
- Save the file in the top left.
- Start up your server - it will now connect to the master list and therefore display in the in-game server list.
Looking for a game server host known for brilliant 24/7 customer support and quality hardware?
Try a Pingperfect Vintage Story server today! https://pingperfect.com/gameservers/vintage-story-game-server-hosting-rental.php